Yoga and Nature Retreat in Ibiza
with Laura Ruiz
2 available dates:
From June Saturday 24th to Friday 30th, 2017
From September Saturday 9th to Friday 15th, 2017
7 days/6 nights
In Casa Solara, Santa Eulàlia, Ibiza (Balearic Islands, Spain)
Organized with love by Laura Ruiz Inspira Yoga and Diego Tello.
The dream holidays! Enjoy a week on the most charismatic island of the Balearic Islands, Spain, in a beautiful and authentic retreat center located in the countryside, in the northeast of the island, with the right balance between healthy and creative activities and free time to explore the beauty of the island on your own.
It is a pleasure to share this retreat, with yoga, meditations at sunrise and at sunset, healthy and vegetarian food, walking route to a secret place and time to relax, to be with you and meet new friends in a magical environment.
An overview of the retreat …
- Vinyasa yoga 90 min every morning, dynamic and powerful, to have energy for the whole day.
- Gentle yoga (yin yoga and restorative yoga) and relaxation to recover from a long day before dinner.
- Daily practice of meditation to focus your mind
- Vegetarian, healthy, nutritious and delicious food
- Walking route to a secret place to practice yoga in front of the sea and share a picnic at sunset
- Familiar and international atmosphere: come alone, with your partner or with friends, and get out with new friends, from all over the world
- Small group: no more than 14 people
- Classes wil be held in English and Spanish
One day retreat in Ibiza:
8.00 a.m. Guided meditation or pranayama
8.30 a.m. Light breakfast (tea and fruit)
9.00 a.m. Vinyasa yoga class, dynamic and energetic
11.00 a.m. Abundant brunch, healthy and delicious
12.00-6.00 p.m. Free time to enjoy the island, on your own or sharing cars
6.00 p.m. Soft yoga class (yin yoga or restorative yoga) or relaxation
7.30 p.m. Dinner and free time
One day we will go for a walk along a path of pine forest, close to a cliff bordering the sea, to reach a secret and beautiful place where we will practice yoga. We will end with a picnic and come back to the starting point before sunset.
Another day we will wake up to see the sunrise, which is the best moment to meditate, a time of absolute calm and harmony. At noon we can share a meal in the bio-vegetarian restaurant Ecocentro, located in a traditional farm in Santa Gertrudis (optional activity, paid separately).
Check in: Saturday at 3.00 p.m.
Welcome and introduction: Saturday at 5.00 p.m.
Check out: Friday at 12.00 p.m.
Hatha Vinyasa Yoga
Vinyasa is a Sanskrit word which means synchronizing movement and breathing. It is a dynamic and active practice, combining the fluidity of coordinated movements with the breath (isodynamic postures) with the stillness and the physical and energetic alignment (isometric postures). So we strengthen and relax the body, calm the mind and achieve balance and peace to enter into a harmonic and transformative “here and now”. We will practice Vinyasa every morning to have energy for the whole day.
Quiet and meditative style that deeply stretches the body’s fascia, strengthens the joints and opens the energy channels for chi to flow better. Maintaining the postures for a long time (3-7 minutes) we open the body, we release tensions and we cultivate the patience and the peace of mind. We will practice this quiet yoga in the evening to rest and relax before dinner.
Combination of smooth asanas (postures) held for a long time to rest, renew the body and release physical and mental tensions. Perfect after a long day of island tours.
Prana means life energy and Yama means control. We will practice different pranayamas (breathing control exercises), focusing on learning to breathe correctly, in a complete, deep and conscious way, as a key to our health, vitality and happiness.
“If you control your breathing, you will control all situations in life” (Yogi Bhajan).
Savasana (corpse posture) is the most important posture of a yoga class, which we use to integrate the benefits of the practice. We will make long and pleasant savasanas after Vinyasa classes, and a guided relaxation before dinner, to rest the body and calm the mind after a long day.
Meditation is a mind training practice that is used to achieve awareness, calmness and mental clarity. We will practice different techniques of concentration as the observation of the breathing, the visualization of positive images or the attention in the corporal sensations. We will meditate in the quietest hours of the day (one day we will wake up at 6.00 a.m. to see the sunrise and another day we will meditate at sunset).
Walking route with yoga and picnic
One evening we will take a walking route, along a path that runs close to a beautiful cliff with pine forest, to finish in a secret place where we will practice yoga and share a picnic. An excursion to discover the less touristic side of the island.
Lunch at Ecocentro restaurant (optional activity)
We propose a vegetarian and ecological meal in the restaurant Ecocentro, located in a traditional farm in Santa Gertrudis, one of the most beautiful typical villages of the island, representative of the traditional, artistic and bohemian Ibiza. This activity is optional and is paid separately (vegetarian and ecological menu costs € 15)
Laura is a Vinyasa and Yin Yoga instructor formed in Barcelona and India, certified IYF and Yoga Alliance. She offers classes, workshops and activities in Ibiza and Barcelona and retreats in nature with love, dedication and gratitude to all her teachers.
Laura will guide all the activities.
Diego studied at the “Escuela de Hostelería de Aragón”, and he is the chef who will delight us with his healthy, vegetarian and delicious food, made and served with the most important ingredient, love. Passionate about the island and nature, he will be our guide on the walking route to the secret place where we will practice yoga.
Casa Solara is an amazing villa in the countryside around Can Guasch-Atzaró valley. It is 5 minutes drive from Santa Eulalia, in the northeast of the island. It is a spiritual and retreat center, surrounded by farmlands and rolling hills, with beautiful beaches a short drive away. To make a retreat at Casa Solara is a honour and a privilege: an extraordinary villa, clean and well-kept in every detail, located in the beautiful campo and run by Solara An-Ra, a woman who shines with her own light.
Casa Solara has an outdoor platform for yoga and meditation, a meditation room and many spots to relax in the open air (chillout area surrounded by countryside, outdoor dining table, gardens with fruit trees …).
It offers 5 large bedrooms (for 2 or 3 people) with stunning views over the hills and orchards (some rooms with their own terrace). Also has a romantic Mongolian Yurt and a Moroccan style bell-tent in the garden, to sleep in contact with nature. The bathrooms are shared, one of them, dry and ecological.
Different treatments, such as massage, sound healing, reflexology or chakra healing available (under request).
More info here.
How to get there:
Casa Solara is about 30 minutes drive from the airport. You can rent a car on your own to get there, or agree with other people to share a car. The pick-up service at the airport costs € 30 per way (cost is shared if you are several people)
Reservations before March 24th, 2017 (June retreat): € 699
Reservations before June 9th, 2017 (September retreat): € 699
Price after these dates: 750 €
It is included:
- Yoga: 6 Hatha Vinyasa Yoga classes, 2 Yin Yoga classes, 2 restorative yoga classes, 1 guided relaxation
- Pranayama: 2 pranayama sessions
- Meditation: 3 meditations in the morning, 1 meditation at sunrise, 1 meditation at sunset
- Excursion to a secret place with yoga
- 6 light breakfast + 6 abundant brunch + 6 dinners (1 of them will be the picnic we will share in the excursion)
- 24-hour infusions buffet free
- Egg-dairy-vegetarian food. As far as possible, organic and proximity products. Ask for special diets (vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free)
- 7 days / 6 nights in shared rooms and shared bathrooms.
- Ask for supplement for single room use.
It is not included:
- Flight, transport, or any other concept not specified.
- During the central hours of the day we will have free time to visit the island (from 12.00 to 18.00 approx). To optimize quality time on the island, we recommend you to rent a car. To have lower costs, members of the group can organize themselves to share cars.
- Lunch at Ecocentro restaurant in Santa Gertrudis.
- To make the reservation is necessary to pay 50% of the final cost, by bank transfer
- In case of notify non-attendance less than two months in advance, the pay and signal will not be refunded
- Limited spaces
- Open to all levels of practice
- Classes will be held in English and Spanish
If you live in Ibiza and you do not need accommodation, you are able to participate in the retreat by attending only the activities, with the possibility of sharing the meals (we recommend this option to create more connection with the group).
Activities only: € 270
All activities and meals (recommended): € 450
Single class: € 30
Drop-in lesson + brunch or dinner: € 45
More information and bookings:
Laura: email@example.com | 0034 656 68 29 25