One-to-one yoga classes en Ibiza. We create customized sequences for you, that later will be useful for you to practice at home.
The tools we use are asana (physical posture) practiced in an active or passive way, breathing techniques, meditations, visualizations and relaxation, among others.
Private lessons allow us to customize and focus the class to your specific needs:
- If you just have left an injury and you need a restorative or therapeutic practice.
- If you need to learn to release stress, relax yourself and focus your mind in the present moment.
- If you are in a difficult emotional moment and you need support.
- If you need to learn to breathe properly to feel more energetic.
- If you have been recommended to start doing yoga and you want to do it safely, laying the foundations for later joining the group classes.
- If you want to deepen and go further in certain aspects (for example, flexibility, core strengthening, alignment, arm balance postures, self-practice…).
- If you are pregnant and need to develop your inner strength for the time of childbirth.
- If you just have complicated schedules and is difficult for you to fit to group classes.
- If you are on holidays and would like to discover some stunning spots at the island to practise outdoors…
Sessions in English, Spanish or Catalan.
Yoga matt, blocs, belts, blankets and cushions included.
Possibility of group classes for 2-3 people.
Schedules by arrangement.
- in a magnificent terrace on wooden platform and views to the forest, surrounded by pure silence. Sant Antoni de Portany area.
- in a yoga room (spaces available in Ibiza downtown, Sant Antoni de Portmany and Santa Eulalia des Riu)
- at your home, villa, boat, hotel or company
- outdoors, in any nice spot at the island
Contact for prices and additional information.
More info and bookings:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0034 656 68 29 25
“Thank you Laura for sharing your wonderful space with me, I only think about Tuesdays … wonderful private lessons, a pleasure for body and mind” Irene, Ibiza